Our rights at work are again under attack from the Abbott Government and employers.
It recently became even clearer that the full-scale Productivity Commission inquiry into our rights at work could deliver cuts to penalty rates, the abolition of the minimum wage, bring back unfair individual contracts and swing even more power to the employers.
The time to stand up and fight back is now.
Let’s march together with thousands of our neighbours, workmates, friends and families at a national rally on Wednesday, 4 March. Register your attendance below.
We can’t stand by while the Abbott Government destroys our living standards by:
- cutting wages, conditions and our rights at work,
- slashing Medicare and hiking up the cost to see a doctor,
- introducing $100,000 university degrees,
- cutting the ABC and our public services,
- taking us backwards on climate action,
- cutting the pension and superannuation,
- attacking the renewable energy target,
- implementing harsh changes to unemployment benefits, and
- cutting community services that support our most vulnerable.
If you have had enough and want to stand up for an Australia where seeing a doctor or going to university isn’t dependent on how big your bank balance is, where you have a secure job with a decent wage and where we don’t leave the next generation with less rights than we had, then join us on 4 March.
Lock in Wednesday 4 March and start encouraging your friends, family, neighbours and co-workers to join us ... because the bigger the crowd, the stronger the message we send. Share this page on your Facebook and Twitter pages, and by email, to get the ball rolling.
The Canberra rally will take place on Parliament House lawns at 12:15pm. Register your interest in attending now and we will send you updates leading up to the day.
Let’s make it crystal clear to the Abbott Government and their big business supporters: we didn't vote for these cuts and we won’t sit back while they attack our living standards.
Google map and directions